If you are searching for Bristol City Council corporate office address or phone number, you have come to the right place because here we have provided all information about Bristol City Council head office address and company contact information.
Bristol City Council Headquarters Contact Information
|Head office address
|The Old Council House, Corn Street,
Bristol, BS1 1JG, United Kingdom
|Head office number
|0117 922 2800
|Customer service number
|0117 922 2000
|Head Office website
|@Bristol City Council
|@Bristol City Council
Note: Please send any important correspondence or suggestion to the above mentioned corporate office of Bristol City Council UK.
Bristol City Council company profile
The Bristol City Council was formed by the Local Government Act 1972. It was first elected in 1973, a year before formally coming into its powers and prior to the creation of the non-metropolitan district of Bristol on 1974. Their headquarters address is located at The Old Council House, Corn Street, Bristol, BS1 1JG, United Kingdom.
- Type: Government
- Founded: 1974
- Industry: Government Administration
- Headquarters: Bristol, UK
- Company size: 5,001-10,000 employees
- Seats: 1 executive mayor & 70 councillors
You may also check: Heathrow Airport head office uk
How do I contact Bristol City Council Corporate Office UK?
In this day you may contact Bristol City Council uk through the corporate phone number, the email address, the head office, or social media etc.
Mailing Address: Here you can contact via Bristol City Council postal address is PO Box 3399, City Hall, Bristol, BS1 9NE. If you have any questions any suggestions try this Head office address for fast response.
Phone number: We’ve highlighted Bristol City Council uk contact number 0117 922 2800 so you can get answers to your questions quickly and simply.
Bristol City Council email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Above information is just basic enquiry phone numbers and contact information but, If you want any particular information and phone number so here we list out all the phone numbers and email address.
Bristol City Council uk customer service number
If you searching Bristol City Council contact number, so you are on the right place. Because here, we have provided a list of Bristol City Council technical support numbers. You can call Bristol City Council customer support 0117 922 2000 Phone Number given here and solve your queries.
Bristol City Council headquarters executive team
Meet the team providing strong leadership to Bristol City Council headquarters. Below are some executive team members name of Bristol City Council corporate office United Kingdom.
- Stephen Peacock: Chief Executive Officer
- Abosede Gbago: Executive Director: Children and Families
- Hugh Evans: Executive Director Adults and Communites
- Donald Graham: Director Homes and Landlord Services
- Tim Borrett: Director Policy Strategy and Digital
- Stephen Beet: Director Adult Social Care
- Timothy O’Gara: Director Legal and Democratic Services
- Kevin Slocombe: Head of Mayor’s Office
- Richard Hanks: Director Education and Skills
- Christine Gray: Director of Communities and Public Health
- Stephanie Griffin: Director Workforce and Change Director
- Fiona Tudge: Director Children and Families
- Peter Anderson: Director – Property, Assets and Infrastructure
About Bristol City Council
Bristol City Council is the local authority of Bristol, England in UK. The council is a unitary authority, and is unusual in the United Kingdom in that its executive function is controlled by a directly elected mayor of Bristol. Bristol has 34 wards, electing a total of 70 councillors.