If you are searching for Ethiopian Airlines corporate office address or phone number, you have come to the right place because here we have provided all information about Ethiopian Airlines head office address and company contact information.
Ethiopian Airlines Headquarters Contact Information
|Ethiopian Airlines head office address||Unit 2, Burgoyne House, Great West Quarter,|
Ealing Road, Brentford, TW8 0GB, UK
|Ethiopian Airlines corporate firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ethiopian Airlines head office number||01753 967980|
|Ethiopian Airlines customer service number||01753 967980|
|Head Office website||ethiopianairlines.com|
|Ethiopian Airlines Facebook page||@Ethiopian Airlines|
|Twitter page||@Ethiopian Airlines|
Note: Please send any important correspondence or suggestion to the above mentioned corporate office of Ethiopian Airlines UK.
Ethiopian Airlines company profile
Ethiopian Airlines (EAL), is the flag carrier of Ethiopia, and is wholly owned by the country’s government. It was founded on 1945 and commenced operations on 1946, expanding to international flights in 1951. Their headquarters address is located at Unit 2, Burgoyne House, Great West Quarter, Ealing Road, Brentford, TW8 0GB, UK.
- Type: Public company
- Founded: 1946
- Industries: Airlines
- Headquarters: Brentford, UK
- Alliance: Star Alliance
- Fleet size: 140 fleet
- Revenue Increase: 5 billion USD
- Company size: 13,942 employees
- Destinations: 127 passenger, 58 cargo
- Parent company: Ethiopian Government
You may also check: Pensions Regulator head office uk contact number and email support
How do I contact Ethiopian Airlines Corporate Office UK?
In this day you may contact Ethiopian Airlines uk through the corporate phone number, the Ethiopian Airlines email address, the head office, or social media etc.
Mailing Address: Here you can contact via Ethiopian Airlines postal address is Unit 2, Burgoyne House, Great West Quarter, Ealing Road, Brentford, TW8 0GB. If you have any questions any suggestions try this Head office address for fast response.
Ethiopian Airlines head office phone number: We’ve highlighted Ethiopian Airlines uk contact number 01753 967980 so you can get answers to your questions quickly and simply.
Ethiopian Airlines email address: email@example.com
Above information is just basic enquiry phone numbers and contact information but, If you want any particular information and phone number so here we list out all the phone numbers and email address.
Ethiopian Airlines uk customer service number & email support
If you searching Ethiopian Airlines contact number, so you are on the right place. Because here, we have provided a list of Ethiopian Airlines technical support numbers. You can call Ethiopian Airlines customer support 01753 967980 Phone Number given here and solve your queries.
Ethiopian Airlines headquarters executive team
Meet the team providing strong leadership to Ethiopian Airlines headquarters. Below are some executive team members name of Ethiopian Airlines corporate office United Kingdom.
- Mesfin Tasew: Group Chief Executive Officer
- Retta Melaku: Chief Operating Officer
- Meseret Bitew: Chief Financial Officer
- Lemma Yadecha: Chief Commercial Officer
- Getinet Tadesse: Group Chief Information Officer
- Abel Alemu: Managing Director for Ethiopian Cargo & Logistics Services
- Mesfin Biru: MD Ethiopian International Services
- Hailemelekot Mamo (Mr.): VP ET Holiday, Digital Sales and GCIC
- Rahel Assefa: VP Marketing
- Zenebework G/Tsadik: Acting Group VP HRM
- Kassie Yimam: Managing Director Ethiopian Aviation Academy
- Mengistu Bezie: VP Internal Audit, QMS, SMS, Compliance and Business Sustainability
- Michael Yared: VP Customer Service
- Capt. Yoseph Hailu: VP Flight Operations
- Daniel Abebe: Group VP Strategic Planning & Alliance
- Genanaw Assefa: VP Legal Counsel & Corporate Secretariat
- Eskinder Alemu: CEO Ethiopian Airports
- Kidus Melkamu: Managing Director ET-MRO Services
- Girma Kebede: Managing Director Ethiopian Ground Services
About Ethiopian Airlines
Ethiopian Airlines is the flag carrier of Ethiopia, and is wholly owned by the country’s government. It was founded on 1945 and commenced operations on 1946, expanding to international flights in 1951. The firm became a share company in 1965 and changed its name from Ethiopian Air Lines to Ethiopian Airlines.