If you are searching for Priory Group corporate office address or phone number, you have come to the right place because here we have provided all information about Priory Group head office address and company contact information.
Priory Group Headquarters Contact Information
|Priory Group head office address||Floor 5 Hammersmith Rd,
London W14 8UD UK
|Priory Group corporate firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Priory Group head office number||0800 787 0724|
|Priory Group fax number||0207 605 0911|
|Priory Group customer service number||0207 605 0910|
|Head Office website||priorygroup.com|
|Priory Group Facebook page||@Priory Group|
|Twitter page||@Priory Group|
Note: Please send any important correspondence or suggestion to the above mentioned corporate office of Priory Group UK.
Priory Group company profile
The Priory Group is one of the largest providers of mental health care services in the UK. The company treats over 70 different conditions through a nationwide network of more than 400 facilities with about 9,000 beds, working in conjunction with the National Health Service. Their headquarters address is located at Floor 5 Hammersmith Road London W14 8UD UK.
- Type: Healthcare
- Employee: 10,849
- Fiscal Year End: DEC
- Year Started & Incorporated: 2002
You may also check: Bank of Scotland head office uk contact number and email support
How do I contact Priory Group Corporate Office UK?
In this day you may contact Priory Group uk through the corporate phone number, the Priory Group email address, the head office, or social media etc.
Mailing Address: Here you can contact via Priory Group postal address is Floor 5 Hammersmith Road London W14 8UD. If you have any questions any suggestions try this Head office address for fast response.
Priory Group head office phone number: We’ve highlighted Priory Group uk contact number 0800 787 0724 so you can get answers to your questions quickly and simply.
Priory Group email address: email@example.com
Above information is just basic enquiry phone numbers and contact information but, If you want any particular information and phone number so here we list out all the phone numbers and email address.
Priory Group uk customer service number & email support
If you searching Priory Group contact number, so you are on the right place. Because here, we have provided a list of Priory Group technical support numbers. You can call Priory Group customer support 0207 605 0910 Phone Number given here and solve your queries.
- Careers & Job Vacancies: 0116 240 8692
- Marketing/advertising enquiries: 0161 428 9511
- General CAMHS Education enquiries: 0118 9708091
- CAMHS Education Invoice enquiries: 01325 331268
- To make an enquiry or referral: 0800 084 6674
- International enquiry line: +44(0)208 108 4431
- Media enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Priory Group headquarters executive team
Meet the team providing strong leadership to Priory Group headquarters. Below are some executive team members name of Priory Group corporate office United kingdom.
- Jim Lee – UK Group Finance Director
- Dave Hall – General Counsel and Company Secretary
- Paula Stanford – Chief Operating Officer, Healthcare
- Rebekah Cresswell – Chief Operating Officer, Priory Adult Care
- Colin Quick – Group Director of Nursing
- Louise Griffiths – Group Director of Business Development
- David Watts – Director of Safety
- Adrian Cree – Group Medical Director
- David Ewing – UK IT Director
- Matt Rowlands – Director of Marketing
- Mark Wilson – Group Commercial Director
- Andrew Nethercot – Deputy General Counsel & Director of Legal
- Katie Groom – Group Director of NHS Partnerships and Bids
- Stuart Cummings – Director of Compliance
- Phil Bytheway – Director of Estates and Facilities Management
About Priory Group
The Priory Group is a provider of mental health care facilities in the United Kingdom. The group operates at more than 500 sites with over 7,000 beds. Its flagship hospital is the Priory Hospital, Roehampton, which is best known for treating celebrities particularly for drug addiction.
Priory Group uk FAQ
Is Priory Group free?
They understand that it can be difficult to make the first step towards treatment for an addiction. That’s why Priory offers a free addiction assessment with an experienced therapist at your nearest Priory Hospital.
Why would you go to the Priory?
Inpatient treatment is especially important if: Your symptoms are severe, and are having a significantly negative impact on your ability to function in your daily life.