The Ryanair Group, Europe’s largest airline group, takes to the skies not only with its fleet of jets but also from its impressive head office in Swords, Dublin, Ireland.
The easy way to reach them depends on your specific needs and the airline you’re concerned with.
If you are looking for the corporate phone number and office address for Ryanair Group, you have come to the right place as here we provide the main office address, email and all contact information of the company.
Corporate Office Number – 0871 246 0000
You can call Ryanair Group customer support Phone Number on here and solve your queries.
Headquarters Contact Information
If you searching contact detail for Ryanair Group, here, we have provided a list of Ryanair Group technical support numbers and address, And you can also see the information given below.
- Head office address: London, WC2B 6NH, UK
- Ryanair Group email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Head office number: 0871 246 0000
- Official Website: corporate.ryanair.com
- Facebook page: @Ryanair Group
Ryanair Group company profile
Ryanair Group was founded on 1985 as Dawndell Limited and was renamed Ryan Air UK Limited on 1985. Since 1995 the company is called Ryanair UK Limited. The group operates more than 500 planes. Their headquarters address is located at Aviation House, 125 Kingsway, London, WC2B 6NH, United Kingdom.
- Industry: Transport and Logistics
- Founded: 1985
- Headquarters: London, UK
- Revenue: $11.3B
- Market Cap: $23.8B
- No of Employees: 22,261
How do I contact Ryanair Group Corporate Office UK?
In this day you may contact Ryanair Group uk through the corporate phone number, the email address, the head office, or social media etc.
We’ve highlighted Ryanair Group uk contact number 0871 246 0000 so you can get answers to your questions quickly and simply.
Alternatively, you can email the Ryanair Group at email@example.com who can help you talk to head office about your issue and you can also email the media help department to contact someone close to head office.
Here you can contact via Ryanair Group postal address is Aviation House, 125 Kingsway, London, WC2B 6NH. If you have any questions any suggestions try this Head office address for fast response.
Ryanair Group Booking Customer Contact Information
Ryanair Groups is a specialized service of Ryanair for Group Bookings of 15+ passengers. You can make group bookings with Ryanair for sports trips, school events, corporate parties, and pre-wedding festivities.
If you are calling from the United Kingdom, get in touch with the Ryanair Team in the UK at the Ryanair Group Number 0871 246 0000.
Ryanair accepts group bookings starting from 15 passengers up to 189 passengers. Speak to the Ryanair team to receive a quote, which has 5-day validity, and make your group bookings any time before the 14-day deadline from the departure date.
Ryanair Group UK Head Office Executive Team
Meet the team providing strong leadership to Ryanair Group headquarters. Below are some executive team members name of Ryanair Group corporate office United Kingdom.
- Michael O’Leary: Group Chief Executive Officer
- Eddie Wilson: Ryanair DAC CEO
- Carol Sharkey: Chief Risk Officer
- Tracey McCann: Ryanair DAC CFO
- Andreas Gruber: Laudamotion CEO
- David O’Brien: Malta Air CEO & Lauda Europe CEO
- Michal Kaczmarzyk: Buzz CEO
- John Hurley: Chief Technology Officer
- Neil Sorahan: Group Chief Financial Officer
- Juliusz Komorek: Group Chief Legal & Regulatory Officer; Company Secretary
Ryanair Group is a British low-cost airline with its second base at Stansted Airport. The airline is the UK subsidiary of the low-cost Irish airline group Ryanair Holdings, and a sister airline to Ryanair, Buzz and Malta Air. They operates more than 500 planes. Its route network serves over 40 countries in Europe, North Africa and the Middle East.
You may also check: NatWest Group Head Office UK
Q. Ryanair Group Booking: How to Request?
A. You have to fill out the Ryanair Group Booking Request form to get a quote. Once you accept the given quote, the airline representatives will place you in a queue. Next, you will receive a call to process your payment and confirm your booking.
After you make the full payment via phone, your booking is confirmed and you will get a confirmation email. It is important to remember that you cannot confirm your quote when you tap on Click to Accept. You are required to select the Ready to Pay option and confirm payment.
Q. How does Ryanair deal with customer complaints?
A. The quickest way to submit your query/complaint and getting it dealt with by customer service team is to fill in the online Query/Complaint form. This form will help direct your specific issue to the right person and they will respond to you within 10 working days.
Q. How Does The Ryanair Group Work?
A. The Ryanair Group, Europe’s largest airline group, may seem like a monolithic entity, but it’s actually composed of several distinct airlines operating under a unified structure.
- Holding Company: Ryanair Holdings plc sits at the helm, overseeing all subsidiaries and operations.
- Ryanair: The flagship carrier, renowned for its ultra-low-cost model and extensive European network.
- Ryanair UK: Primarily serving UK domestic and European routes, established to navigate post-Brexit complexities.
- Buzz: A Polish airline acquired by Ryanair, catering to leisure travelers with a focus on popular holiday destinations.
- Lauda: An Austrian airline integrated into the group, offering a slightly more premium experience compared to Ryanair.
- Malta Air: A Maltese airline, strategically positioned to expand Ryanair’s presence in the Mediterranean region.
Q. How do Ryanair communicate with customers?
A. Ryanair ChatBot offers 24/7 support. Also, if you need further assistance, you can interact with the customer care agents available by clicking on the Contact Us page here.