If you are searching for Skipton Building Society corporate office address or phone number, you have come to the right place because here we have provided all information about Skipton Building Society head office address and company contact information.
Skipton Building Society Headquarters Contact Information
|Skipton Building Society head office address||Principal Office, Mortgage Service Centre, Skipton
North Yorkshire BD23 1DN, UK
|Skipton Building Society corporate email@example.com|
|Skipton Building Society head office number||0345 601 6683|
|Skipton Building Society fax number||N/A|
|Skipton Building Society customer service number||0345 601 6683|
|Head Office website||skipton.co.uk|
|Skipton Building Society Facebook page||@Skipton Building Society|
|Twitter page||@Skipton Building Society|
Note: Please send any important correspondence or suggestion to the above mentioned corporate office of Skipton Building Society UK.
Skipton Building Society company profile
Skipton Building Society provides diversified financial services. The Company offers investment plans, mortgage loans, and pension schemes. Skipton Building Society operates in the United Kingdom. Their headquarters address is located at Principal Office, Mortgage Service Centre, Skipton North Yorkshire BD23 1DN, UK.
- Type: Mutual
- Industry: Financial services
- Founded: 1 May 1853 (Skipton), 1845 (Chesham)
- Headquarters: Skipton, England, UK
- Number of locations: 98 (excluding Connells)
- Key people: David Cutter, Chief Executive
- Products: Financial services
- Total assets: £17.5 billion GBP (December 2015)
- Number of employees: 1772
You may also check: Shoe Zone head office uk contact number and email support
How do I contact Skipton Building Society Corporate Office UK?
In this day you may contact Skipton Building Society uk through the corporate phone number, the Skipton Building Society email address, the head office, or social media etc.
Mailing Address: Here you can contact via Skipton Building Society postal address is Principal Office, Mortgage Service Centre, Skipton North Yorkshire BD23 1DN. If you have any questions any suggestions try this Head office address for fast response.
Skipton Building Society head office phone number: We’ve highlighted Skipton Building Society uk contact number 0345 601 6683, so you can get answers to your questions quickly and simply.
Skipton Building Society email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Above information is just basic enquiry phone numbers and contact information but, If you want any particular information and phone number so here we list out all the phone numbers and email address.
Skipton Building Society uk customer service number & email support
If you searching Skipton Building Society contact number, so you are on the right place. Because here, we have provided a list of Skipton Building Society technical support numbers. You can call Skipton Building Society customer support 0345 601 6683 Phone Number given here and solve your queries.
- Savings and investments: 0345 608 0783
- Lifetime ISA: 0345 608 0786
- Retirement: 0345 266 9375
- New mortgages: 0345 607 9825
- Application updates: 0345 607 9825
- Additional Borrowing: 0345 607 9842
Skipton Building Society headquarters executive team
Meet the team providing strong leadership to Skipton Building Society headquarters. Below are some executive team members name of Skipton Building Society corporate office United kingdom.
- Robert East: Chair of the Board
- Mark Lund: Deputy Chair of the Board
- David Cutter: Group Chief Executive
- Andrew Bottomley: Customer Director
- Amanda Burton: Non-Executive Director
- Richard Coates: Non-Executive Director
- Ian Cornelius: Commercial & Strategy Director
- Denis Hall: Non-Executive Director
- Heather Jackson: Non-Executive Director
- Philip Moore: Non-Executive Director
- Bobby Ndawula: Group Finance Director
- Helen Stevenson: Non-Executive Director
About Skipton Building Society
The Skipton Building Society was established in 1853 in Skipton, North Yorkshire, where it remains headquartered. It is the UK’s 4th largest building society and has over 1 million members and 100 branches. Its most important subsidiary is the Connells estate agency which operates nationally out of over 500 branches.