If you are searching for Standard Chartered corporate office address or phone number, you have come to the right place because here we have provided all information about Standard Chartered head office address and company contact information.
Standard Chartered Headquarters Contact Information
|Standard Chartered head office address||1 Basinghall Ave, London EC2V 5DD UK|
|Standard Chartered corporate email@example.com|
|Standard Chartered head office number||020 7885 8888|
|Standard Chartered fax number||+44-20-78859999|
|Standard Chartered customer service number||020 7885 8888|
|Head Office website||sc.com/en|
|Standard Chartered Facebook page||@Standard Chartered|
|Twitter page||@Standard Chartered|
Note: Please send any important correspondence or suggestion to the above mentioned corporate office of Standard Chartered UK.
Standard Chartered company profile
Standard Chartered is a global financial services provider that provides a range of personal banking, wholesale banking, private banking, SME banking, and business banking solutions. It offers investment products and insurance for life, health, medical, home, and auto. Their headquarters address is located at 1 Basinghall Ave, London EC2V 5DD UK.
- Type: Public Limited Company
- Industry: Banking, Financial services
- Founded: 1853
- Headquarters: London, England, UK
- Area served: Worldwide
- Revenue: US$ 14.701 billion
- Operating income: US$ 3.347 billion
- Net income: US$ 2.313 billion
- Total assets: US$ 827.818 billion
- Total equity: US$ 46.011 billion
- Number of employees: 85,000
You may also check: GKN head office uk contact number and email support
How do I contact Standard Chartered Corporate Office UK?
In this day you may contact Standard Chartered uk through the corporate phone number, the Standard Chartered email address, the head office, or social media etc.
Mailing Address: Here you can contact via Standard Chartered postal address is 1 Basinghall Ave, London EC2V 5DD. If you have any questions any suggestions try this Head office address for fast response.
Standard Chartered head office phone number: We’ve highlighted Standard Chartered uk contact number 020 7885 8888 so you can get answers to your questions quickly and simply.
Standard Chartered email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Above information is just basic enquiry phone numbers and contact information but, If you want any particular information and phone number so here we list out all the phone numbers and email address.
Standard Chartered uk customer service number & email support
If you searching Standard Chartered contact number, so you are on the right place. Because here, we have provided a list of Standard Chartered technical support numbers. You can call Standard Chartered customer support 020 7885 8888 Phone Number given here and solve your queries.
- Security vulnerabilities: email@example.com
Standard Chartered headquarters executive team
Meet the team providing strong leadership to Standard Chartered headquarters. Below are some executive team members name of Standard Chartered corporate office United Kingdom.
- John Peace: Chairman
- Peter Sands: Group Chief Executive
- Rudy Markham: Senior Independent, Non-Executive Director
- Richard Meddings: Group Finance Director
- Steve Bertamini: Group Executive Director
- Richard Delbridge: Non-Executive Director
- Jaspal Bindra: Group Executive Director
- Jamie Dundas: Non-Executive Director
- Simon Lowth: Non-Executive Director
- Paul Skinner: Non-Executive Director
- Dr Han Seung-soo: Non-Executive Director
- Ruth Markland: Non-Executive Director
- John Paynter: Non-Executive Director
- Oliver Stocken: Non-Executive Director
- Val Gooding, CBE: Non-Executive Director
- Mike Rees: Group Executive Director
About Standard Chartered
Standard Chartered plc is a British multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London, England. It operates a network of more than 1,200 branches and outlets across more than 70 countries and employs around 87,000 people. It is a universal bank with operations in consumer, corporate and institutional banking, and treasury services.