If you are searching for Starling Bank corporate office address or phone number, you have come to the right place because here we have provided all information about Starling Bank head office address and company contact information.
Starling Bank Headquarters Contact Information
|Starling Bank head office address||5th Floor, London Fruit And Wool Exchange,|
1 Duval Square, London, E1 6PW, UK
|Starling Bank corporate email@example.com|
|Starling Bank head office number||0207 930 4450|
|Starling Bank customer service number||0207 930 4450|
|Head Office website||starlingbank.com|
|Facebook page||@Starling Bank|
|Twitter page||@Starling Bank|
Note: Please send any important correspondence or suggestion to the above mentioned corporate office of Starling Bank UK.
Starling Bank company profile
Starling Bank is an award-winning, fully-licensed and regulated bank built to give people a fairer, smarter and more human alternative to the banks of the past. Starling Bank was founded by Anne Boden in 2014. Their headquarters address is located at 5th Floor, London Fruit And Wool Exchange, 1 Duval Square, London, E1 6PW, UK.
- Type: Private Held
- Industry: Bank & Financial
- Founded: 2014
- Headquarters: London, UK
- Products: Retail Banking
- Number of employees: 2,000
You may also check: Waterstones head office uk contact number and email support
How do I contact Starling Bank Corporate Office UK?
In this day you may contact Starling Bank uk through the corporate phone number, the Starling Bank email address, the head office, or social media etc.
Mailing Address: Here you can contact via Starling Bank postal address is PO Box 74352, LONDON, EC2P 2QU. If you have any questions any suggestions try this Head office address for fast response.
Starling Bank head office phone number: We’ve highlighted Starling Bank uk contact number 0207 930 4450 so you can get answers to your questions quickly and simply.
Starling Bank email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Above information is just basic enquiry phone numbers and contact information but, If you want any particular information and phone number so here we list out all the phone numbers and email address.
Starling Bank uk customer service number & email support
If you searching Starling Bank contact number, so you are on the right place. Because here, we have provided a list of Starling Bank technical support numbers. You can call Starling Bank customer support 0207 930 4450 Phone Number given here and solve your queries.
- Starling Bank email address: email@example.com
Starling Bank headquarters executive team
Meet the team providing strong leadership to Starling Bank headquarters. Below are some executive team members name of Starling Bank corporate office United Kingdom.
- John Mountain: Interim Chief Executive Officer
- Anne Boden MBE: Non-Executive Director
- Lázaro Campos: Non-Executive Director
- Carolyn Clarke: Independent Non-Executive Director
- Declan Ferguson: Chief Financial Officer
- Marian Martin: Independent Non-Executive Director
- Marcus Traill: Non-Executive Director
- David Sproul: Chairman
- Tracy Clarke: Senior Independent Director
- Ian Jenkins: Independent Non-Executive Director
- Steve Newson: Chief Operations Officer
- Harriet Rees: Chief Information Officer
- Damian Thompson: Chief Asset Management Officer
- Maria Vidler: Chief Customer Officer
- Susanna Yallop: Chief People Officer
- Faisal Galaria: Independent Non-Executive Director
- Sam Everington: CEO, Engine by Starling
- Alexandra Frean: Chief Corporate Affairs Officer
- Angus Goldie: Interim Chief Risk Officer
- Matt Newman: Chief Administrative Officer
About Starling Bank
Starling Bank is a British bank, occasionally referred to as a digital challenger bank or neobank, providing current and business bank accounts in the London, United Kingdom. It is a licensed and regulated bank, founded by former Allied Irish Banks COO, Anne Boden in 2014. The bank offers a range of personal and business banking services through its mobile app including, among other services.
Q. What’s Starling Bank’s head office address?
A. They are a digital bank service, so you don’t have physical branches, however, you may be asked to provide an address for your bank account with.
- If you have been asked to provide your Branch Address for any other purpose, please you can use: 5th Floor London Fruit And Wool Exchange, 1 Duval Square, London, E1 6PW.
- If you’ve been asked for Starling’s Address for Direct Debits, please use: 5th Floor Brunel House, 2 Fitzalan Road, Cardiff, Wales, CF24 0FG.